What To Bring
Students and parents* should EACH bring the following:
- FAFSA Pin (www.pin.ed.gov)
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License number
- Most recent federal tax return
- Most recent W-2 or year-end pay stub
- Untaxed income records
- Bank statement(s)
- Business and investment records
- Alien Registration Card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
*Students who were born before January 1, 1991 do not need to bring parental information.
FREE Help Applying for Financial Aid for College!
FAFSA Day Massachusetts, a College Goal Sunday Program, is a non-profit, volunteer driven program in its 10th year providing free assistance to students and families seeking to complete the FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.