What To Bring
Students and parents* should EACH bring the following:
- FSA ID (formerly FAFSA PIN, fsaid.ed.gov)
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License number
- Most recent federal tax return
- Most recent W-2 or year-end pay stub
- Untaxed income records
- Bank statement(s)
- Business and investment records
- Alien Registration Card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
*Students who were born before January 1, 1993 do not need to bring parental information.
Registration for FAFSA Day Massachusetts 2017
will be open soon!
Stay connected with us through our
Facebook and Twitter pages for frequent updates.